School of Law Catalogs and Bulletins
Scope and Contents
This record group sub-series includes course catalogs and bulletins for the University of Kansas City and the University of Missouri--Kansas City School of Law. The 1930-1937 catalogs date prior to the School of Law's merger with the University of Kansas City in 1938. The 1956-1958 catalogs date prior to when the University of Kansas City merged with the University of Missouri System in 1963. UMKC alternated between publishing School of Law information and course listings in the General Catalog or publishing such information in separate School of Law Catalogs between 1971 and 1998. After 1998, UMKC published all School of Law information and course listings in the General Catalog.
Please note that historical materials are available to view via the UMKC School of Law Digital Collection at dl.mospace.umsystem.edu/umkclaw/. There may be overlap between materials in this record group series and the digital collection.
- 1930-1937, 1956-1958, 1971-1978, 1980-1986, 1991-1993, 1997-1998
Conditions Governing Access
Materials in this record group (series) are stored onsite, and a minimum of 1 business day is needed to retrieve them for use. Researchers interested in consulting any of the materials are advised to contact UMKC University Archives.
Conditions Governing Use
Donor has retained copyright
0.5 Linear Feet (UA: On-Site: 1 half size records box)
Language of Materials
- University of Kansas City. School of Law (Organization)
- University of Missouri--Kansas City. School of Law (Organization)
- Finding Aid for the School of Law Catalogs and Bulletins
- University Archives: Nithin Songala, Becky Briggs Becker (supervising archivist)
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description