Florence and Richard DuPage Collection
Scope and Contents
Manuscripts from Florence and Richard DuPage. Series notes contain more extensive information.
The audiovisual materials contain recordings of performances of Richard and Florence DuPage's compositions.
- 1928 - 1994
- DuPage, Florence Anderson (September 20, 1910-July 21, 2003) (Person)
- DuPage, Richard Porter, 1908-1983 (Person)
Conditions Governing Use
Donor has retained copyright
15 Linear Feet (LaBudde: 29 Manuscript Boxes.)
3 Linear Feet (Marr: 68 Grooved Discs, 54 Open Reel Audiotapes, 1 CD-R.)
Language of Materials
- LaBudde: Patricia Altamirano, Teresa L. Gipson (supervising archivist); Addendum 1: Dr. Anthony LaBat. Marr: Andrew Hansbrough.
- LaBudde: February/March 2007. Marr: 2012.
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description